Sexy Wear

I love getting a taste of what all these hot white women have to offer....just not for me :(
I like white girls who tease and let white guys know

It's kinda funny, really ... while I've always dressed really hot since I was younger and always 'for' black guys .. I find myself dressing sexier now & now enjoying white men staring me down while I tease them n' show them what they will NEVER be able to have! Haha. I'm such a total bitch to them, I swear. :inlove:xoxx Dana
Yes girl!! I do the same thing, I watch as all the white boys stare and sweat over me. I watch them try to find the courage to approach me and when they actually do I'm not so nice to them, so the next time they r in a situation like that itl be even harder for them to approach a girl, haha. I love just the feeling of shutting a guy completely down or even making him doubt or second guess himself, haha thays what they get for thinking they can approach me. Its time u white guys accept it black guys have got it going on and u guys don't have ******* so get used seeing ur women choose black over up

Back