Sexy Wear

452_1000.jpg

Am I the only person that finds this picture troublesome?!?!

While I can't verify her age, her face looks pretty young. It should go without saying that pictures of minors shouldn't be posted. Sure, she's not naked or committing a sexual act, but it's still sexually suggestive, especially on a thread called "Sexy Wear". I realize today some minors are well developed and they don't look their age, but that's not the case with the picture above.

I really don't answer the need to post every single picture you come across the internet. It's one thing if you create your own thread and put that stuff up there, but it's another when you post it to another person's thread.

It's not cool,

Please use better judgment.

Am I the only person that finds this picture troublesome?!?!

While I can't verify her age, her face looks pretty young. It should go without saying that pictures of minors shouldn't be posted. Sure, she's not naked or committing a sexual act, but it's still sexually suggestive, especially on a thread called "Sexy Wear". I realize today some minors are well developed and they don't look their age, but that's not the case with the picture above.

I really don't answer the need to post every single picture you come across the internet. It's one thing if you create your own thread and put that stuff up there, but it's another when you post it to another person's thread.

It's not cool,

Please use better judgment.
Sorry it looks like she's over 18 years old.

Back