Sexy Wear

I agree the Root, My man, IRL, has the "Midas Touch" for finding the hottest amateur interracial babes in this community and forum.

Man he needs to start holding a class, he might just have the greatest interracial archive i've ever seen.....he's got a damn good eye for real women.

Man he needs to start holding a class, he might just have the greatest interracial archive i've ever seen.....he's got a damn good eye for real women.
Yea man, not only are the babes on point for the theme of the thread, these babes have the expressions and demeanor for the lifestyle, as if they knew they were being photographed spefically for topic of the thread.

Damn, Root, again, I agree with you... there IS "something" about THIS one, I keep coming back to this babe.

Its almost like one of those women you would never suspect being down for the bbc or any cock for that matter she just looks way too classy.......but we know better......she's a winner fa sho

Root mannn, "class" for me was the first time I saw his contributions, I thought, "Damn, where is this man finding these babes?" I was impressed from the first moment...

Root mannn, "class" for me was the first time I saw his contributions, I thought, "Damn, where is this man finding these babes?" I was impressed from the first moment...

And he always seems to find the most everyday type of women in some of the most sensual or sexy things.....you should check out his MILF thread.........truly beautiful older women and sexy as fuck to boot.

And he always seems to find the most everyday type of women in some of the most sensual or sexy things.....you should check out his MILF thread.........truly beautiful older women and sexy as fuck to boot.

Yeah, I've been there, but THIS babe just wont "let me go"...I'm hypnotized by her lying down on that red dot in her black lingerie...lol

Yeah, I've been there, but THIS babe just wont "let me go"...I'm hypnotized by her lying down on that red dot in her black lingerie...lol

He's got a couple of them out there like that for me, lol.......I can barely contain myself in the sexy latina thread....there are so many bad ass sexy women in that thread.....I usually go on the hunt after I look at it, lol.

Back