Sexy School girl outfit

the first few were from our Mexico trip and what I wore to the naughty school girl night party at Temptations. I got fucked by three young BBC’s thst night back at our room. The second ones and the video are from a set we sent a sexy couple with a husband BBC before we went to the Halloween party at our local club. Just making our intentions clear

the first few were from our Mexico trip and what I wore to the naughty school girl night party at Temptations. I got fucked by three young BBC’s thst night back at our room. The second ones and the video are from a set we sent a sexy couple with a husband BBC before we went to the Halloween party at our local club. Just making our intentions clear
Four some? Gangbang?

It would be hard (no pun intended) to be a school boy today. Girls wearing tight leggings, short skirts, and tight fitting shirts. No wonder why young adolescent males have a hard time concentrating in school. When I was in HS I remember walking around with a hard on and used my books to cover me. That was when girls wore baggy sweatpants but tight fitting shirts.

That being said I'm glad I'm past that stage and that women here can express themselves purposefully for attention. And boy, women here are hot as hell! Thanks for the great pics ladies! (That's including all albums on B2W).

Back