Sexy Saturdays

I'm anticipating a slow, long day at work and would love to get entertained by an adventurous lady and/or couple.

Are you an exhibitionist and enjoy being admired and lusted over? Come on in and enjoy some lunch while showing me what color panties you're wearing..

How about a scenario where you approach me and give me the code word. The we meetup in the discreet bathroom where you get fondled, eaten and/or fucked properly...

Or the truly anonymous encounter where you let me know you're waiting for me in the bathroom, or come to the break room or meet in your car and we both get slutty and nasty..

I'm waiting for you right now darling...

Hi Darling! I tell you something: There is no energy at all after a "long day at work" getting a thrill like that for me. Why? I am down and I wanna home. I know such thoughts and there were and will be times I played like that. But after years with children, old parents, work and and and - you know what I mean. By the way: In times of spring, summer or early autumn the chances will be better to catch me. :eek:)

Back