Sexy news anchors who'd be great bbc sluts

I think the first photo is Ginger Zee, the Weather person from Good Morning America. She's presently on the show Dancing With The Stars and of last night is in the final 3 contestants. She really looks hot, especially after having a baby only a few months ago. The other two is our friend Robin and like I've already mentioned, every time I see her I think of her long legs of hers wrapped around some black guy while getting drilled by a hung black guy..

Btw, and if you don't mind, when chatting with me, please stay on the same page or thread so I can keep from repeating myself. I have a short memory.. LOL

112739e073991d48e776ea25dbc41a55.jpg

I think the first photo is Ginger Zee, the Weather person from Good Morning America. She's presently on the show Dancing With The Stars and of last night is in the final 3 contestants. She really looks hot, especially after having a baby only a few months ago. The other two is our friend Robin and like I've already mentioned, every time I see her I think of her long legs of hers wrapped around some black guy while getting drilled by a hung black guy..

Btw, and if you don't mind, when chatting with me, please stay on the same page or thread so I can keep from repeating myself. I have a short memory.. LOL
Any more stories?

No.. haven't seen my friend since my last post about everyone.. One thing I forgot to mention is that unfortunately, she told me that she didn't think Megyn Kelly's been involved with black guys lately while she's been married. But like so many who have once been involved, it's pretty hard to completely give it up. Either way, I'm sure it's in the back of her mind all the time.. and it wouldn't surprise me if at any time, she would sneak away for some BBC .. It's an addiction and I haven't ever heard of anyone who's taken it completely out of their lives..

Back