Sexy London, UK Based Masseur Seeks Women, MF Males & Men For Sensual Fun

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Hi reader,

I am a sexy black gentleman, 39 years old, athletic build, 6ft 2inches tall, respectful, friendly, open-minded, laid back, educated to degree level, lives and works in London, UK. My views are both liberal on certain matters and conservative on other matters. I love giving and receiving full body massages. My sexual orientation is undefined but I am slightly curious mentally but have only fucked women to date.

What or who am I am seeking on this site? I am seeking single women, MF couples and guys within London for sensual massages. Due to past experiences, I would prefer professional career people but would consider others whom are serious.

I would love to give women full body sensual massages and maybe spend quality time eating their pussy with a dental dam, sucking my cock to completion, maybe rimming me, prolonged foreplay, other soft play and light BDSM. Things won’t go further due my partner but that is a different story for another day.

I will massage men too if they desire a full body massage. I welcome MF couples massaging me and exploring my body.

I have massaged several people before – both men and women. I have been massaged by men before but my cock was never sucked by them. I have never fucked a guy either. I am sensual so love touching and stroking the human body.

During my massages, I utilise a sensual feather, a blindfold, oils (lemon/lavender), therapy music and lotion to rub your body down thereafter.

My service may be best for new comers to the scene and the shy. Maybe for MF couples who want to serve me sensually?

If any of this interests you and/or you have further queries, please contact me privately. I initially engage with people on KIK/Skype so my number is not distributed to time wasters so please have such for instant messaging. I will share more intimate photos within such social media.

You have to be based in London, SE England or plan to be for me to meet. I cannot accommodate but will travel within London. I can arrange a social meet first at your request.

Cleanness/discretion is assured and expected. Massage satisfaction guaranteed.

When you get in touch, please tell me more about yourself.

Thanks, D.

Last edited:
Back