sexy latina 22.

My Gf is interested in meeting a large male. shes very submissive and wants to try a threesome+ to a gangbang, and learn to be dominated. Shes new to being my slut but she loves hard spanking *******, face fucking and rough sex. DM id you want to break her in for us. We can travel around texas. ideally looking for 2+ guys to join we can book the hotel room for night of all night sex for her she want to see how much she can handle as your submissive slut : )
Lovely photo, dm me :)

My Gf is interested in meeting a large male. shes very submissive and wants to try a threesome+ to a gangbang, and learn to be dominated. Shes new to being my slut but she loves hard spanking *******, face fucking and rough sex. DM id you want to break her in for us. We can travel around texas. ideally looking for 2+ guys to join we can book the hotel room for night of all night sex for her she want to see how much she can handle as your submissive slut : )
DM me. I’m in the Dallas area and have a group that can provide the multiple needs

She is very hot and I love her gorgeous sexy body

Back