sexy ladies 40+

Mid-40’s and life couldn’t be better...

A sassy mouth and ample ass - I guess I deserve all the spankings I get (probably more is needed).

DB3614AE-A797-49C0-B6AC-3344E3A759FA.jpeg

Just a hint of my face (but being a woman, that’s not where my eyes are focused on in this pic ...)!

45F2D189-7790-4F5C-8F92-8B198DB62667.jpeg

Happy 40’s to all these sexy ladies and ❤️ to the men who enjoy what some maturity brings to the equation.

Mid-40’s and life couldn’t be better...

A sassy mouth and ample ass - I guess I deserve all the spankings I get (probably more is needed).

View attachment 3370405

Just a hint of my face (but being a woman, that’s not where my eyes are focused on in this pic ...)!

View attachment 3370407

Happy 40’s to all these sexy ladies and ❤ to the men who enjoy what some maturity brings to the equation.
did somebody say "spanking"? ;)

53 yr. old Mommy, Grandma, High School Teacher & conservative neighbor...

View attachment 3322200
Damn that's a teachers ass? Where were these type of sexy ass high school teachers when I was in school? If I was in her class she would often bust me taking a peek at that ass every time she walked down my row of desks and turned around quickly I would get caught looking at that ass! In my high school in Vista here in San Diego California I was a good student Senior of the year and valedictorian but I would probably get a bad grade in her class because it would be too hard to concentrate with all that ass walking around the class. 😘

Back