Sexy gals

She does have videos...even some of her taking it in the ass....check out Xvideos.com ...thats where I saw them, but unfortunately no bbc...but I still like to see that ass...fa real.

Oh ******* your the man! I gotta see that ass in motion! To bad she isn't fucking to her full capacity.

Oh ******* your the man! I gotta see that ass in motion! To bad she isn't fucking to her full capacity.

We all a community on this site if I can help in any way I will try....I think she only does it for her boyfriend/ husband , she doent look to excited , but that could be because she's not satisfied, lol.

When did she say it.....I need to try to get in ....I could do some thangs with all that ass....I would probably go M.I.A on this site if I got her.........I would work her ass over

She said it like a year ago on there, if that was really her account and not a faker. I just saw the video of her getting it in the ass and yeah he is too small to handle that ass. That ass is going to waste if she isn't taking BBC up it. If she did really seperate from her boyfriend it was most likely from bad sex, lol.

Gisele_anal.gifhardcore-gifs-5.gifhardcore-gifs-41.gif

I agree Root..Roy and IRL have the best pics..damn I wish we could hookup with more of them..how the hell do we do it..

Yeah man they have good pics but you gotta add wm4bm/wfsex in there also, they all have sick archives......I could look at what they post all day..........on a side note how is that search coming?

She said it like a year ago on there, if that was really her account and not a faker. I just saw the video of her getting it in the ass and yeah he is too small to handle that ass. That ass is going to waste if she isn't taking BBC up it. If she did really seperate from her boyfriend it was most likely from bad sex, lol.

View attachment 22004View attachment 22005View attachment 22006

A year ago......damn.....I already know some brother than got that ass already, but I will be doing research when I get home from work, lol.
I told you she didnt seem to be into it, but I still love seeing that ass on her.

thanx Root forgot to add those folks-good people..just called 911..had a stroke/heart attack viewing this last thread..just unreal..been pitchin to a few..but no takers steppin up..been busy on work *******..so not a lot of time to focus..but the site has provided the basis to get the process moving..remember, this is new to us dogs from the 70's..didn't see this type of white chic jumping on the old johnson at this level..so adjusting to new environment..you youngsters been benefitting.

thanx Root forgot to add those folks-good people..just called 911..had a stroke/heart attack viewing this last thread..just unreal..been pitchin to a few..but no takers steppin up..been busy on work *******..so not a lot of time to focus..but the site has provided the basis to get the process moving..remember, this is new to us dogs from the 70's..didn't see this type of white chic jumping on the old johnson at this level..so adjusting to new environment..you youngsters been benefitting.

You on the right track....did you check out the swinger scene in your area?
The south has always had thick ass white chicks.....you forget they eat the same thing as black girls in the south, lol.

I'm going to look into some underground stuff on your end and see if I can get you a lead , I want brothers to get all the white pussy they can, lol..... give me a couple of days to see what I can come up with, and I'll let you know what I find.

Back