Sexy Eyes

Is this your sexy eyes
I usually concentrate on the physicality and organic part of an encounter, but every now and then I meet a guy that checks of all the boxes, good looking, big cock, and a sensuous lover,,,him I lock eyes with, my hub instantly knows there something between that and me, and he loves that I’ve made one of those connections. He’s never worried that one like that can take me away from him because he’s the one that lets my sex life be what it was,,,so I’m not out in a position of holding back my affections and emotions, I can totally submerse myself in giving him everything that belongs to my husband.

I usually concentrate on the physicality and organic part of an encounter, but every now and then I meet a guy that checks of all the boxes, good looking, big cock, and a sensuous lover,,,him I lock eyes with, my hub instantly knows there something between that and me, and he loves that I’ve made one of those connections. He’s never worried that one like that can take me away from him because he’s the one that lets my sex life be what it was,,,so I’m not out in a position of holding back my affections and emotions, I can totally submerse myself in giving him everything that belongs to my husband.
So is that your sexy eyes ???? Mary O

Back