Sexy Athletic Women

Could be wrong. but I doubt it. She lost her hips and that usually indicates a smaller flatter ass- it did for my Wife. Hey, I like big butts, can not lie ...

Yeah I can't deal with fat and sloppy. That usually makes me wonder about someone in general. If a woman can't take care of herself there is no way I can trust that she is clean, etc.

Well there is a difference between fat and sloppy and just being curvy. Some women carry the fitness stuff too far and end up being just a stick figure full of hard muscle and bone.
I prefer my women a little on the soft side- a little cush for the push. :)

Well there is a difference between fat and sloppy and just being curvy. Some women carry the fitness stuff too far and end up being just a stick figure full of hard muscle and bone.
I prefer my women a little on the soft side- a little cush for the push. :)

Unfortunately these days fat/sloppy & curvy have become the same thing.

tumblr_lyn4t7Y1wL1qm5hzso1_500.jpg

Not sure if cutting and pasting from another thread will work like this, but this is my idea of curvy. Would you say she is fat and sloppy?

No, that is curvy and nice. Unfortunately these days women who are much much larger are claiming the have a body type of "curvy" so you never know what you are going to get.

No, that is curvy and nice. Unfortunately these days women who are much much larger are claiming the have a body type of "curvy" so you never know what you are going to get.

True that, some women don't understand that curvy means having more than one continuous curve as in a ball! :bounce:

Back