Sexy 23 yo needs HUNG BBC in Los Angeles, SFV

818cpl4bbc23

Couple
From
CA, US
My girl loves BBC men. Full stop. Curvy, young and can't get it deep enough. She had her first BBC a few years ago, and has been hooked ever since.

I love to watch her get filled over and over again.

If you're a BBC bull in LA or socal, we want to hear from you. We're very for real, have plenty of vids and pics to prove it.

We're looking to meet with hung BBC guys and couples who love the same for one-on-one and small groups for hot and sexy fun.

Get at us. we have media have a look

Attachments

• View recent photos.jpg
    View recent photos.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 378
My girl loves BBC men. Full stop. Curvy, young and can't get it deep enough. She had her first BBC a few years ago, and has been hooked ever since.

If you're a BBC bull in LA or socal, we want to hear from you. We're very for real, have plenty of vids and pics to prove it.

We're looking to meet with hung BBC guys and couples who love the same for one-on-one and small groups for hot and sexy fun.

I replied check my message

Fuck she is so sexy

Any luck? We only find fake profiles and picture collectors

Check messages

Back