Sexting Partner for Wifey

IndySwing

Couple
31 MWC here looking for somebody to sext my beautiful wife. We are new to this so it is more than likely there will be no contact. Ever. We frequently fantasize about inviting a BBC (totally straight here) for 1:1 and/or mmf. We are very happy and aren't looking for boyfriends. Location obviously doesnt matter since it is just sexting so let us know if you are interested.

Last edited:
31 MWC here looking for somebody to sext my beautiful wife. We are new to this so it is more than likely there will be no contact. Ever. We frequently fantasize about inviting a BBC (totally straight here) for 1:1 and/or mmf. We are very happy and aren't looking for boyfriends. Location obviously doesnt matter since it is just sexting so let us know if you are interested.
I'm interested in sexting your wife.
Kik:philo67

Sounds like you're going to have a fun time. My wife can't help starring at mens' bulges, it's her special pleasure, so you can imagine how sexy it was to get her text describing an enormous hard-on that a male customer had at her clothing store, him asking her, on purpose if she thought the pants were too tight. She couldn't breathe and ran away. Later that night she used her hands to explain the size and shape - such excitement in her.

You are opening a box that is going to stay open as she enjoys it more and more.

Love to chat to you about getting into your wifes knickers

Nice, id be up for this! Athletic hung black naturally dom and experienced bull, I have kik, drop me a message.

Hey, would like to get in contact

Hey, if you're still interested in a sexting , get in touch.

Back