[Sex Practices] Ladies: Would you rather...? - part 1 (easier version)

I am a Woman and...

• prefer receiving anal penetration from a white man/hubby/BF to receiving oral sex from a Black man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
** Note: If you came here by following the link from "part 2" of this poll, you need not read this post as it resembles the introductory post of the other thread you just came from. ;) **

Gorgeous Ladies of B2w,

this poll is dedicated to YOU! Let's make this day Woman's-Choice-Day. So what do you prefer? Would you rather this or that?
Please participate and if you like it, tell all your friends about it - and don't take it all too serious. ;) Any lifestyle and this poll are meant for fun and entertainment.
And please read the following notices before voting if you like...

MOST IMPORTANT NOTICE / target group:

This poll is to be answered by WOMEN and Women ONLY!
If you are not a Woman please respect that.
Of course everybody regardless of sex/gender is welcome to comment below.

IMPORTANT NOTICE / How this poll works:

With exception of the last statement all other poll "questions" are "closed questions".
This means if you do not agree with a statement it will not be interpreted as disagreement but as agreement to the opposite - i.e. if you do not check a statement, preference for the second option will be assumed instead of the first - so it is always one or the other!

Example: Not checking (agreeing to) the statement "I prefer the mountains to the sea" will mean that you prefer the sea to the mountains (and not that you are indifferent toward both mountains and the sea). As an effect your decision making skills will be challenged. But I believe in you, you will succeed! :)

NOTE / How to read this poll:

"white" can be extended to mean "non-black" if that better suits your situation.
"white man/hubby/BF" therefore means your white (or non-black) husband, your white (or non-black) boyfriend or simply any white (or non-black) man.
"Black man" simly means "Black man", of course including your Black husband or boyfriend, if that is your situation.

It is understood that giving general statements about preferences is often not possible because in real life they depend on many factors like mood, situation, the people/personalities you are with, etc. But please try to make your choices here based on your gut feeling or what you think might apply in most of the cases that you imagine.

Thank you in advance for your participation, patience and taking your time to answer the questionnaire honestly and accurately. :) :) :)

p.s.: I have also uploaded a "part 2" of this poll questionnaire. Please fill it in at...
Note: The introductory post of part 2 (harder version) is about the same as in this thread, so you can easily skip that. ;)

Last edited:
Back