Sex in Jamaica

We got married in Jamaica at an all inclusive adult only resort. The suite came with two butlers which was fun they were both black men. Prior to getting married I dated several black men. So it was naturally fun for me in Jamacia. Alrgough I did not have sex with any employees it was fun flirting and showing off for them. When we were in our room I was mostly naked or in bottoms only when they butlers came in. When we went to the bars I made sure to wear tight dresses without underwear to flash the bartenders. Or my outfits were shear. It was then that I saw how much my husband got turned on. I asked him if he would like to see me fuck a big black guy. His reaction was an intense hard on. No I am a happy wife and hotwife with 3 wonderful black bulls. 20200522_113320.jpg

We got married in Jamaica at an all inclusive adult only resort. The suite came with two butlers which was fun they were both black men. Prior to getting married I dated several black men. So it was naturally fun for me in Jamacia. Alrgough I did not have sex with any employees it was fun flirting and showing off for them. When we were in our room I was mostly naked or in bottoms only when they butlers came in. When we went to the bars I made sure to wear tight dresses without underwear to flash the bartenders. Or my outfits were shear. It was then that I saw how much my husband got turned on. I asked him if he would like to see me fuck a big black guy. His reaction was an intense hard on. No I am a happy wife and hotwife with 3 wonderful black bulls. View attachment 3370227
Damn sexy

We got married in Jamaica at an all inclusive adult only resort. The suite came with two butlers which was fun they were both black men. Prior to getting married I dated several black men. So it was naturally fun for me in Jamacia. Alrgough I did not have sex with any employees it was fun flirting and showing off for them. When we were in our room I was mostly naked or in bottoms only when they butlers came in. When we went to the bars I made sure to wear tight dresses without underwear to flash the bartenders. Or my outfits were shear. It was then that I saw how much my husband got turned on. I asked him if he would like to see me fuck a big black guy. His reaction was an intense hard on. No I am a happy wife and hotwife with 3 wonderful black bulls. View attachment 3370227
Excellent account of your Jamaican stay! You, like me, have an outstanding husband and I think they're quite rare!

Back