Sex Comics

I love them enough to help support 2 Patreon artists as they personalize commissioned comics for me. They are great at what they do and I’m lucky to have found them. Did pass on other artists that I felt didn’t offer what I was looking for.
Can you give an example, please? TY

I don’t know if they are okay with me putting their work out there but my favorite artist did post it a few pages himself here in the same photoshop , tribute and fakes forum were in right now. His thread is labeled 3D Comic Interracial Toons (customize your cuck comic) . His last entry is work he’s done for me. The chick in the purple hair. He does his work in comic and video form it’s fucking awesome.

I don’t know if they are okay with me putting their work out there but my favorite artist did post it a few pages himself here in the same photoshop , tribute and fakes forum were in right now. His thread is labeled 3D Comic Interracial Toons (customize your cuck comic) . His last entry is work he’s done for me. The chick in the purple hair. He does his work in comic and video form it’s fucking awesome.
Really?
I was his supporter too!
He made 3 comics for me based on my wife.
did you see it?was about Japanese slut wife.

by de way I’m always looking for new artist for personalized comic commission, can you suggest me somebody?

Really?
I was his supporter too!
He made 3 comics for me based on my wife.
did you see it?was about Japanese slut wife.

by de way I’m always looking for new artist for personalized comic commission, can you suggest me somebody?
I definitely saw it them. Loved them by the way. Was that your wife ? What a sexy character she must be pretty hot in real life. I’m kinda excited cause my next one is this month coming up

I definitely saw it them. Loved them by the way. Was that your wife ? (...)
5f9cba39-438a-4ace-8fc4-b360387dba6c.jpg

Back