Set up wife while on business trip.

Jrodgers

Couple
Gold Member
When we were first getting started I set up the wife when she was on a business trip. She had to go to o Seattle for a few days. I had met a bull on a contact site and gave him the location and shared her likes and dislikes. I had packed her a fun package containing toys and sexy clothes. I didn't mention the man to my wife. He happened to be a black man
Anyone else do this?

When we were first getting started I set up the wife when she was on a business trip. She had to go to o Seattle for a few days. I had met a bull on a contact site and gave him the location and shared her likes and dislikes. I had packed her a fun package containing toys and sexy clothes. I didn't mention the man to my wife. He happened to be a black man
Anyone else do this?
I'll be totally honest here. I would NOT like this if Steve did this. I consider this risky to send someone to pick up on your wife you have not met or know.

I could see this being OK, IF you knew the guy from like college or a work buddy. You could give him a call and say, "go hit on my wife, she likes it and you could get lucky"

Anyone else do this?
I’ll love to do your wife

Back