Seeking Southern Central Missouri or North Central Arkansas ladies or couples

mbm4fun

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
Planning in advance for some fun during the early 2021. I will be working a project in southern central Missouri for about a year. All work and no play, especially on the road would not make me a happy camper. Who out there would consider a traveling gent for some fun? Write back and we'll get a plan together. My work is about 100 miles east of Branson.

See my profile for initial info about me. Conversation and pictures, etc. will flow from there.

I am adventurous and like all types of ladies.

Planning in advance for some fun during the early 2021. I will be working a project in southern central Missouri for about a year. All work and no play, especially on the road would not make me a happy camper. Who out there would consider a traveling gent for some fun? Write back and we'll get a plan together. My work is about 100 miles east of Branson.

See my profile for initial info about me. Conversation and pictures, etc. will flow from there.

I am adventurous and like all types of ladies.
So where are you from in Missouri where you want couples to meet because we are from Southern Illinois close to Cape Gerardo and we go into Missouri all the time it would be great to have a big black bull to travel to and meet up in his location so he could have fun with us my husband loves to watch and we like to get hotels for the weekend and spent time with our bull

Hi. Sorry it took a while to respond back. My gig in West Plains fell through and I was hoping to have my next project lined up before I told you where I would be next. If you ever head towards KC I would love a chance to talk with you and maybe plan a meeting.

Back