Seeking other cucks for chat

Sissy cuck here. Wife had affairs years ago. She does not know that I know that I was cucked by her. Wish she do it again and tell me. Plus I have been blackened by a bbc.

Sissy cuck here. Wife had affairs years ago. She does not know that I know that I was cucked by her. Wish she do it again and tell me. Plus I have been blackened by a bbc.
Welcome to Black To White! We have a lot in common. I have been a sissy queer fag since High School. Started out taking white cocks and cum in my two holes. I soon discovered that Black cocks were vastly superior and soon went Black only. Proud to be known as a Black man's sissy white Boi bitch. Like you, I am fat and have a tiny white dick, mine is smaller than yours. I like to cross dress like you, started out wearing my ma's lingerie. I have never fucked a woman, although I have been married to one since 1972. She is a total slut for Black cocks and Black cum. She has always been a dirty bitch and never honored her martial vows. She is a bigger Black cock slut than I am. She cucked me with Black men on the first day of our honeymoon. Not that I am complaining. I love watching her spreading her legs and taking Black cocks bareback in her slutty pussy. Even better is watching and listening to her Black bulls groaning and grunting with sexual pleasure and conquest as they fill her welcoming, married white womb with big loads of Black baby-makers. She has been Black bred, giving birth to 7 interracial babies as their white mama.

I have attached several photos of myself and her. If you want to chat further, start a private conversation with me.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 21
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 10
  • View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 11
  • See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • Horny Fat Bitch Waiting For ALpha-Male To Empty His Balls Into ME.JPG
    Horny Fat Bitch Waiting For ALpha-Male To Empty His Balls Into ME.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 22
Back