Seeking Long-Term Regret and Drama Free(Chicago)

Chicagoblackm36

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
Hello to you all. I hope all is well. Stopping in briefly to see if there are any couples that are genuinely seeking a long-term hotwife situation with a clean and discrete black male. Medium build, professional and lives in the Chicago area.
It has been quite some time since I’ve “Played” however I never forgot the thrill of the the total experience. The search, the initial meeting, the trust, etc. Any wife that is willing to give herself sexually to another man in front of her husband shows much trust for the wife and husband and with that being said, I would no less than want to meet the right couple for a long-term situation.
The way that a wife looks into her husbands eyes as my BBC pleases her is nothing short of exhilarating. Hopefully that right couple finds this message. Best regards,

HI,

I am looking for a well hung Dom black Bull who is interested in taking ownership of a cuckolds wife long term.

She is Asian, attractive. Has told me that once we find a real Bull there would be no sex for me with her. Her pussy would belong to him. We both agree.

Should we connect?
Dan

Back