Seeking in Houston Area

txhtwife

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Hello everyone, early 50's couple, married 30 years, been involved in the lifestyle for almost 20 years now, i enjoyed my first BBC in January. Looking for a very regular FWB type in the Houston area. I prefer single men 35 and up to see on a very regular basis, go out on dates with, or hang out w me and hubby. We have done this before and are drama free. Very active couple with a wide variety of interest; who likes for me to bring my FWB along when schedules work out. I like sleepovers at FWB place, so be able to host is a requirement. Someone who is comfortable with just me or both of us. I am shorter and prefer taller men but not a deal breaker, Attraction and Chemistry are the important parts. Looking forward to hearing from the sexy men of Htown,,, and Yes I am a huge Stros Fan
QOS.jpg

Hello everyone, early 50's couple, married 30 years, been involved in the lifestyle for almost 20 years now, i enjoyed my first BBC in January. Looking for a very regular FWB type in the Houston area. I prefer single men 35 and up to see on a very regular basis, go out on dates with, or hang out w me and hubby. We have done this before and are drama free. Very active couple with a wide variety of interest; who likes for me to bring my FWB along when schedules work out. I like sleepovers at FWB place, so be able to host is a requirement. Someone who is comfortable with just me or both of us. I am shorter and prefer taller men but not a deal breaker, Attraction and Chemistry are the important parts. Looking forward to hearing from the sexy men of Htown,,, and Yes I am a huge Stros Fan
View attachment 2718582
Come to Vegas

View attachment 2718582
Mmmmmmmmmm you are smoking hot baby.

View attachment 2718582
Talk to me... Woodlands Tx

View attachment 2718582
Awesome post. Exact same scenario as us. We’ve had a tough time finding someone as well.
Good luck

View attachment 2718582
Would love to take you out to an Astros games

View attachment 2718582
Id be down, but your profiles private

View attachment 2718582
wow so hot

Back