Seeking gym fit and charming man in london

I am a fun and nurturing Asian wife with a n amazing husband / family. After 10 years together I have noticed he looks at interracial (Asian wife / BBC) since the last year and more often recently. I was shocked at first but this slowly over the last month has turned into......interest 😳

I love how strong and dominant black men look in the perverted and filthy videos my husband watches. I am seeking a secret texting (maybe meeting if you are really impressive!) to flirt and play/tease to give me a sense of the excitement and lust I see the women experience.

My husband is 5'10, and Maybe 6 1/2 inches when really turned on so I guess anything that size or above would be in line with this dirty secret fantasy of his / mine 🫣

be from London. If I like you , I may want to see the face of the man who charmed me.

P1060301.JPG

I am a fun and nurturing Asian wife with a n amazing husband / family. After 10 years together I have noticed he looks at interracial (Asian wife / BBC) since the last year and more often recently. I was shocked at first but this slowly over the last month has turned into......interest 😳

I love how strong and dominant black men look in the perverted and filthy videos my husband watches. I am seeking a secret texting (maybe meeting if you are really impressive!) to flirt and play/tease to give me a sense of the excitement and lust I see the women experience.

My husband is 5'10, and Maybe 6 1/2 inches when really turned on so I guess anything that size or above would be in line with this dirty secret fantasy of his / mine 🫣

be from London. If I like you , I may want to see the face of the man who charmed me.

View attachment 7119059
Come to Mallorca for sun fun and hard exercise while your Hotwife Holiday! 🏝️😉

Not in London currently but I will visit again soon as family are there. perhaps we can plan something for the not too distant future?

Back