Seeking/ fantasy

wantto69

Male
Gold Member
So I’m pretty much a straight white male.. I’ve never experienced another man or even expressed my fantasies with a gf.. but there’s nothing I’d love more that having a gf with a dominant bbc bull that would have me get both of the ready.. I’m talking fluff his cock and eat her pussy till she was begging for his bbc and Help guide his massive cock into her.. and then clean them both up once finished.. with some mild humiliation. Like fetch drinks and towels.. maybe glide his cock if of it slips out. The thought of this makes me precum

So I’m pretty much a straight white male.. I’ve never experienced another man or even expressed my fantasies with a gf.. but there’s nothing I’d love more that having a gf with a dominant bbc bull that would have me get both of the ready.. I’m talking fluff his cock and eat her pussy till she was begging for his bbc and Help guide his massive cock into her.. and then clean them both up once finished.. with some mild humiliation. Like fetch drinks and towels.. maybe glide his cock if of it slips out. The thought of this makes me precum
Great fantasy to have

Here’s mine to end up this way.

Attachments

• IMG_0340.png
    IMG_0340.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0338.png
    IMG_0338.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0331.png
    IMG_0331.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
Back