Seeking black master in mississippi

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
My cuckold and I are looking in mississippi for a black man who will take control over our lives and breed a baby into me. i am 40 and my cuck is 41 so time is ticking. we live on 40 acres with a pond and a creek and i just inherited a little bit of money. we are looking for a dominate man to take over our lives in and outside the bedroom and make us subservient to him. I would be his woman and the cuck would just be there to serve us both as a sissy slave. we would eventually want him to move in and establish our home as his place and us as his slaves. we do have 2 teenage boys that would not be involved in anyway in this but would know what the deal was from the start as they have seen me with boyfriends in the past and we dont hide things from them. but respect towards them is an absolute. we would want to correspond via email at 1st until a comfort level is reached then we would open our door and bed to him and see where it went. my email is deedeedee81@gmail.com hit me up with a face pic and a bit about yourself(hobbies,likes/dislikes,420friendly?,etc) and i will respond in kind. we are serious and will only entertain serious replies. look for ward to hearing from you, whoever you maybe.

Tiff and cuck

My cuckold and I are looking in mississippi for a black man who will take control over our lives and breed a baby into me. i am 40 and my cuck is 41 so time is ticking. we live on 40 acres with a pond and a creek and i just inherited a little bit of money. we are looking for a dominate man to take over our lives in and outside the bedroom and make us subservient to him. I would be his woman and the cuck would just be there to serve us both as a sissy slave. we would eventually want him to move in and establish our home as his place and us as his slaves. we do have 2 teenage boys that would not be involved in anyway in this but would know what the deal was from the start as they have seen me with boyfriends in the past and we dont hide things from them. but respect towards them is an absolute. we would want to correspond via email at 1st until a comfort level is reached then we would open our door and bed to him and see where it went. my email is deedeedee81@gmail.com hit me up with a face pic and a bit about yourself(hobbies,likes/dislikes,420friendly?,etc) and i will respond in kind. we are serious and will only entertain serious replies. look for ward to hearing from you, whoever you maybe.

Tiff and cuck
Please login or become a member to view
Jackson Mississippi

Back