Seeking BBC in or around KY

nineinch_bbc

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
KY, US
Idk what forum I should post in bud I’m looking for some guys to set up some GBs with. Be in Lexington or surrounding states and willing to travel. Looking for as many guys as possible, I have about 3-7 girls locally who are wanting three somes or gbs with black guys but unfortunately all my friends/co workers around here are white lol . So looking for some guys who are pretty chill. I will host in Lexington, I have a big townhouse to myself and will have drinks and 420 friendly of course. I’m straight so it wouldn’t be anything bi like that going on, just us using some white sluts the way they should be. Possibly could have 2 girls some times. Have one this weekend if anyone would be free for that lol. Other than that we can set something up, message me if you’d be interested !

Idk what forum I should post in bud I’m looking for some guys to set up some GBs with. Be in Lexington or surrounding states and willing to travel. Looking for as many guys as possible, I have about 3-7 girls locally who are wanting three somes or gbs with black guys but unfortunately all my friends/co workers around here are white lol . So looking for some guys who are pretty chill. I will host in Lexington, I have a big townhouse to myself and will have drinks and 420 friendly of course. I’m straight so it wouldn’t be anything bi like that going on, just us using some white sluts the way they should be. Possibly could have 2 girls some times. Have one this weekend if anyone would be free for that lol. Other than that we can set something up, message me if you’d be interested !
Hey there

Back