Seeking BBC Bull

I prefer quality to quantity. I like to see one bull at a time and unfortunately haven't had one in some months. I am in the market for a dominant bull that has the flexibility to meet a few times a month to own my married pussy. I like tall guys with muscles and preferably under 40 yo. Must be in the greater Baltimore area. Must be recently tested.View attachment 2542767
That's quite a beautiful booty you have. Sexy view as well along with that QOS tattoo too. I have two tattoos myself. I'm not in your area sadly (I'm down south in Georiga) but best of luck on your search @CelineLovesBBC

I prefer quality to quantity. I like to see one bull at a time and unfortunately haven't had one in some months. I am in the market for a dominant bull that has the flexibility to meet a few times a month to own my married pussy. I like tall guys with muscles and preferably under 40 yo. Must be in the greater Baltimore area. Must be recently tested.View attachment 2542767
Love that sexy ASS :lips:

Mmmmmmm my God i wish i was over that way!! I would SO take care of you sexy baby!!

Damnnnnnn I wish I was in Baltimore...

good luck, your body is gorgeous

I’m in Atlanta area

Back