Seeking another couple in midwest to meet up with for some fun with other guys.

LovelyLola

Couple
Real Person
Hey All,

Hope everyone is staying safe and making it thru these tough times. We are a Midwest couple that would like to meet another couple to hang out with for some BBC fun.

It would be nice to have another couple for dinner, drinks, be friends with, then everyone heads back to the hotel and have a bull or 2 over to have some fun with the girls. We travel to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Illinois. We are HWP, mid 40s couple, if you already know some gentlemen, sure. We would love to chat with anyone also interested in setting something up.

Keep in mind, this is something we are hoping to setup in a couple of months, once things get back to normal.

Let us know.
--LL

Hey All,

Hope everyone is staying safe and making it thru these tough times. We are a Midwest couple that would like to meet another couple to hang out with for some BBC fun.

It would be nice to have another couple for dinner, drinks, be friends with, then everyone heads back to the hotel and have a bull or 2 over to have some fun with the girls. We travel to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Illinois. We are HWP, mid 40s couple, if you already know some gentlemen, sure. We would love to chat with anyone also interested in setting something up.

Keep in mind, this is something we are hoping to setup in a couple of months, once things get back to normal.

Let us know.
--LL
I'm in Chicago let's talk

Hey All,

Let us know.
--LL
I am Indianapolis are. Please. PM me and show you pictures is interested.?

Back