Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?
I need to be breeded..I have 11in black dildo stuffed in my pussy for the past 3 hrs wishing a bunch of cocks would come thug my door and ******* my holes with black cum

How much fun is it ..You get me pregnant. I ask you to paid baby support you don't paid. I take you to court they order you to paid you don't paid. The police pick you up and put you in jail back to court they tell you to paid you don't back to jail .. Sound like a lot of fun to me
Dufaq is wrong with your english?

My wife has a fetish for sex with pregnancy risk and has never allowed a rubber. She promises to tell him to pull out but never does.
View attachment 6173980
she looks so sex hot with that bare naked BBC starting into her hot pussy, no need in asking, telling, demanding he 'pullout' , black studs don't Ever pullout of a white wife, blasting Black Seeds while balls deep is every black man goal.,imho

Back