Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sempre fantasiei sobre potencial de semeadura e procriação e casei com esposas gostosas.
A emoção nunca desaparece quando vejo todas as histórias em quadrinhos de John Perkins e fotos ao vivo de mulheres sendo
grávida pelos homens negros. Alguém aqui tem esse mesmo vício que nunca vai embora?
Acho muito interessante criar todas as vadias casadas e em potencial. Cuidado em compartilhar? Alguma ideia?

TRANSLATION- I always fantasized about seeding and procreation potential and married hot wives.
The thrill never fades when I see all the John Perkins comics and live photos of women being
pregnant by black men. Does anyone here have this same addiction that never goes away? I find it very interesting to create all the married and potential bitches. Care to share? Any idea?

TRANSLATION- I always fantasized about seeding and procreation potential and married hot wives.
The thrill never fades when I see all the John Perkins comics and live photos of women being
pregnant by black men. Does anyone here have this same addiction that never goes away? I find it very interesting to create all the married and potential bitches. Care to share? Any idea?
nothing is hotter!!!
nothing~~~

Back