Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?
I can't even get my hot white wife to sample a BBC. but breeding sounds erotic.

I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?
do you think fathers should be there for their children

I do always wanted to breed a white woman/girl-it is my all time interracial fantasies-I does not matter if she is blond,brunette or even pale ginger redhead whether she has freckles or not-very attractive or not so attractive-you will get knocked up by a handsome black man-someone like me of course-I would love to help out a childless well to do white couple who wants a biracial baby in their lives-biracial ******* are sooooooooooo cute!!!! if there is a white couple and/or a white female out there who really want this THEN I AM YOUR MAN-I DO HAVE A LOT OF CUM TO GIVE TO A WHITE WOMAN AND I DO REALLY WANT TO HELP OUT A REAL COOL WHITE COUPLE WHO WANTS A BIRACIAL BABY-IF THIS IS YOU OR THAT CERTAIN WHITE COUPLE PLEASE HIT ME UP IN CARE OF THIS WEBSITE!!!

I didn't think would be writing in this section but here I am. I am now 3 months pregnant. I separated from my hubby five months ago. I started seeing my now boyfriend six months ago. I was on the pill forever. My gyn recommended I stop using the pill, and recommended IUD. Will I spent the night with my boyfriend after new years eve party I wore this outfit. I just knew I was pregnant.

Attachments

• leather%20unitard.jpg
    leather%20unitard.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 157
I didn't think would be writing in this section but here I am. I am now 3 months pregnant. I separated from my hubby five months ago. I started seeing my now boyfriend six months ago. I was on the pill forever. My gyn recommended I stop using the pill, and recommended IUD. Will I spent the night with my boyfriend after new years eve party I wore this outfit. I just knew I was pregnant.

I’m sorry your marriage didn’t work out, but congratulations! This is wonderful news. Is your baby going to be mixed?

Back