Seduce Her for Me

My GF is 28 and been dating for 2 years now. I've had this idea for sometime now to have an Alpha type message her to see if she can be seduced, flirt back, and try to find out how badly she wants BBC. I think now is the time to give it a try and I have an idea on how it could work. She has an amazing body with a great ass.

Looking for a true Alpha or a Bully type, age 21-40, in the USA. You would have to be discreet as she is completely unaware and CAN"T find out that I'm involved or know about it.

Message me with any questions or if you're interested. Need someone who is very confident this will work tho...

My sincere wish is that if this ever happens which i doubt because the black guys I've known were too smart or honest to do such a thing. My wish for her is she leaves with the black provider and never returns. My thinking your plot shows a complete lack of respect for her. You want it to happen then have enough balls to talk to her about it.

My sincere wish is that if this ever happens which i doubt because the black guys I've known were too smart or honest to do such a thing. My wish for her is she leaves with the black provider and never returns. My thinking your plot shows a complete lack of respect for her. You want it to happen then have enough balls to talk to her about it.
I disagree. I have dated many women and spoken to countless ones on Dating sites. Not one of them was interested in Cuckolding or black men. But!!!! I have heard and seen women cheating on their white boyfriends with black men. So going this indirect route through seduction is probably the best way and for some, the only way to get into this lifestyle!!!

My GF is 28 and been dating for 2 years now. I've had this idea for sometime now to have an Alpha type message her to see if she can be seduced, flirt back, and try to find out how badly she wants BBC. I think now is the time to give it a try and I have an idea on how it could work. She has an amazing body with a great ass.

Looking for a true Alpha or a Bully type, age 21-40, in the USA. You would have to be discreet as she is completely unaware and CAN"T find out that I'm involved or know about it.

Message me with any questions or if you're interested. Need someone who is very confident this will work tho...
Most relationships go south because the boyfriends or husbands get bored and then the women feel unloved or unappreciated. The best solution for this is a black sex god or a dominant black master !!! But I recommend, that you do it indirectly, otherwise the women will maybe never understand!!!

Most relationships go south because the boyfriends or husbands get bored and then the women feel unloved or unappreciated. The best solution for this is a black sex god or a dominant black master !!! But I recommend, that you do it indirectly, otherwise the women will maybe never understand!!!
Both your comments show a lack of respect, a relationship is built on trust and honesty, you preach deception and lies as a way to make one's fantasy come true. Most relationships go south because of hurt caused by cheating or dishonesty. The husbands might not get bored if they openly talked with the wife about whatever they feel is a problem or desire. The wife will feel uninvolved if her guy doesn't include or at least inform her. You don't have a relationship if you don't share thoughts and make decisions together. You just have two people living under one roof.

Back