Secretary bbc gangbang

I used to fuck this older woman in her late sixties! She was a security guard at a factory. In a booth at the entrance checking people in and out of the place. She used to wear a navy blue uniform with a white shirt under her security jacket! Her ass looked fantastic in those slacks! I loved slipping my hand into her pants and working her pussy over good. She would soak the crotch of her panties! I always wanted her to frisk me in her uniform, and look for my conceiled weapon! Then I want to strip search the security guard and cavity search the whore! I loved taking her blue slacks off to get to my prize. Her tight hairy pussy!

I wish I did! I would jerk off to them lol she was 65 blonde shoulder length hair an glasses. 135 pounds nice shapely ass 38 c boobs with nice nipples on them, and a nice natural sandy blonde colored bush on her. She always looked good and dressed nicely. Every time I saw her dressed,I was undressing her in my mind! She really did look great in the uniform, I remember unbuttoning her blouse with the badge on it to get to her tits frantically! It was fun molesting the security guard!

Back