Second attempt finding a bull..

Frustrated
I read your posts , frustrated yes you will be. Understand this it has always been frustrating. It takes work and these days from what i read the internet makes it easier for con artists and those who just get off playing games. Understand your location has a lot to do with making a contact. I was born in the deep south the guys with the pointy hoods are still alive making it unsafe in many places for a black man to approach a white woman. My first contact was when i went away to college in Calif. Have also had very good connections in Vegas and on the island of Barbados . Never did a lot of contacts on the net. Swinger Magazines and finding the right places to try in a city where there were locations where black men frequented. I never encountered any great difficulty in finding extra men for play times. Don't buy the hype that all black men want you, they don't . Some are reluctant to cross the old line. Others might do you in a heartbeat except for the husband or male friend tagging along.
I had many frustrating experiences but also many great times making it worth the effort.

I read your posts , frustrated yes you will be. Understand this it has always been frustrating. It takes work and these days from what i read the internet makes it easier for con artists and those who just get off playing games. Understand your location has a lot to do with making a contact. I was born in the deep south the guys with the pointy hoods are still alive making it unsafe in many places for a black man to approach a white woman. My first contact was when i went away to college in Calif. Have also had very good connections in Vegas and on the island of Barbados . Never did a lot of contacts on the net. Swinger Magazines and finding the right places to try in a city where there were locations where black men frequented. I never encountered any great difficulty in finding extra men for play times. Don't buy the hype that all black men want you, they don't . Some are reluctant to cross the old line. Others might do you in a heartbeat except for the husband or male friend tagging along.
I had many frustrating experiences but also many great times making it worth the effort.
Great advice. We only meet locally and never on the net and always get to know the person first.its so much more fun when you put more effort into it.

So our first experience would you hot wives go for experience or physical attraction?
You try to go for both as much as possible! Yeah not all guys are the total package especially in some locations but you try as best as possible to get everything that you want all at once.

Now we all know that it doesn't always workout that way. We've all seen plenty of videos thinking to ourselves "where the hell did they get this guy or these guys"! You got a sexy hotwife and you can't keep it hard enough to do a dp! Sorry just a little rant!

Back