Seattle-Seeking long term BBC for wifey

Experienced couple looking for a long term thick BBC for the wife to play with together and while I am away on travel. Must be a gentlemen and able to hold a conversation. We are on the Kitsap side of the Seattle area. We are very discreet and not looking for pic collectors.

Her: 5'3" curvy redhead, multi-o, and squirter

Experienced couple looking for a long term thick BBC for the wife to play with together and while I am away on travel. Must be a gentlemen and able to hold a conversation. We are on the Kitsap side of the Seattle area. We are very discreet and not looking for pic collectors.

10x6 BBC looking to play

Attachments

• 20210115_201157.mp4
    155.2 MB

I travel long term

Give me a shout! 👍🏾💦

Back