Seattle Hotwife - Seeking respectful gent

JuicyPeach253

Female
From
WA, US
I'm a hotwife, mom, full-time student who is seeking dominant yet respectful gentleman for adult fun. My husband will be present, not participate, and enjoys watching / recording video. We're not into cuckolding/ humiliation. Just good fun fucking. I don't know the weekend yet but it will be in 2-3 weeks and on a Saturday- hotel will be booked downtown and currently waiting on childcare to be confirmed.

Ideally I would like if you're 28-50 years old. I love oral and giving oral, 69, riding a face, all of it! We don't get a lot of dates so I'm looking for someone with experience, isn't camera shy and is okay performing in front of my husband. Again, husband won't be involved. I would like you to be dominant yet respectfu and enjoys giving and receiving oral.

Please reply with a little about yourself and hopefully you have photos/ videos. I have Kik to make communication easier. Other than that, I look forward to hearing from you and adult fun in the near future. ??

I'm a hotwife, mom, full-time student who is seeking dominant yet respectful gentleman for adult fun. My husband will be present, not participate, and enjoys watching / recording video. We're not into cuckolding/ humiliation. Just good fun fucking. I don't know the weekend yet but it will be in 2-3 weeks and on a Saturday- hotel will be booked downtown and currently waiting on childcare to be confirmed.

Ideally I would like if you're 28-50 years old. I love oral and giving oral, 69, riding a face, all of it! We don't get a lot of dates so I'm looking for someone with experience, isn't camera shy and is okay performing in front of my husband. Again, husband won't be involved. I would like you to be dominant yet respectfu and enjoys giving and receiving oral.

Please reply with a little about yourself and hopefully you have photos/ videos. I have Kik to make communication easier. Other than that, I look forward to hearing from you and adult fun in the near future. ??

I happen to be a 37 year old dominant black male in the Seattle area. Not shy and don't mind recordings. Been at this lifestyle for awhile and not much I'm not into and I give as good as I get. Especially after a double or two, I seem to be a lot more giving.

You should verify

I've been in the game for a little while and have been "verified" on several sites. One thing I've come to realize is posing with a piece of paper doesn't equate to a real person, really about this lifestyle.
I'll agree with half of that, but it does mean that the person that the profile claims to be is at least that person and not male catfish

Back