Searching for Gentleman Bull in Ft.Lauderdale

Rissysbitch

Couple
From
FL, US
Hotwife/cuck couple seeking a nice fit hung alpha gentleman Dom Bull whos into the hotwife lifestyle. Ideal bull is between late 20s early 40s max. Please be hung and able to verify size. She isnt sub but looking for an alpha equal to humiliate and cuck me ongoing. Chat first and meet when theres chemistry. Hopefully can grow into regular thing. Message us back. Pics are a plus.

Hotwife/cuck couple seeking a nice fit hung alpha gentleman Dom Bull whos into the hotwife lifestyle. Ideal bull is between late 20s early 40s max. Please be hung and able to verify size. She isnt sub but looking for an alpha equal to humiliate and cuck me ongoing. Chat first and meet when theres chemistry. Hopefully can grow into regular thing. Message us back. Pics are a plus.
Asks to “verify size”, yet...isn’t verified at all.

30C8C359-5552-4780-BCA1-DBDDF97D38E2.gif

In ft Lauderdale right now waiting to hear from you..

Back