Searching for bbc in PHX

I have a Canadian couple who visit Scottsdale every November

I have a Golf Pro at Troon who has a tiny micro penis who watches me pleasure his wife occasionally and I regularly let Tge Dean of Doctoral studies at Arizona State University suck my Huge black man Cock several times a month.

Yes the Dean is married. All the women l hookup with these days are Married White and Attractive.

Do you have a tiny pale white micro cock too?

Is your wife hungry for my Big Beautiful Thick Hard Black Cock?

How do you want to proceed?

Reactions: wit
I work out regularly and I am a successful business professional simply looking for a casual adventure with your wife. No drama whatsoever.

Is she on board?

Tell me about your unique situation and let me know what you want. Be explicit.

My wife is on board. Initially, when we started 24 years ago while dating, it was 100% her idea. We started with a couple swap and fairly quickly evolve to single men threesomes, and then single men.

We enjoy a neat, clean, discreet, professional men, that know why they’re there and know how to do it. She prefers long-term ongoing situation, where she can develop some trust, familiarity, and a relationship.

I would say the MO has changed over the years. But we’d like to meet after chatting for a while and getting to know some thing about the person. I do the initial vetting and then typically we both meet for coffee. Sometimes I have met the man alone to check things out. Occasionally she’ll meet them in on her own for an initial chemistry check. It’s just varies. She has my men on her on as well by that I mean she met them by chance and things escalated.

Back