Searching for bbc bull in italy for a first time wife (FINALLY) ARAB!

Hey guys I am looking for a BBC bull for my wife in italy around venice or milan we can agree if someone wants to fly in , It is FINALLY HAPPENING she is fully ready and she is an arab and its her first time so a lucky bull is going to make her fantasy come true!…. what we are looking for is a sophisticated bull, clean preferably waxed,fit and good sized thick bbc dick for her please no arabs comment at all just BBC bulls from either afro american or afro european background …. Pop a message and I will gladly answer.

we are very serious and this is her first time so maximum discretion will be needed.

Attachments

• IMG_9101.png
    IMG_9101.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 195
Hey guys I am looking for a BBC bull for my wife in italy around venice or milan we can agree if someone wants to fly in , It is FINALLY HAPPENING she is fully ready and she is an arab and its her first time so a lucky bull is going to make her fantasy come true!…. what we are looking for is a sophisticated bull, clean preferably waxed,fit and good sized thick bbc dick for her please no arabs comment at all just BBC bulls from either afro american or afro european background …. Pop a message and I will gladly answer.

we are very serious and this is her first time so maximum discretion will be needed.
Love Arab women. Good luck!

Book your nice Vacation for sun fun and to make all your nasty wet Dreams become true here at the sunny Island while your Hotwife & Cuckold Holiday! 🏝️😋😘

Back