Orion Pax

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
Hey there!
I am simply looking to chat with and possible play with an attached female who has a dead bedroom and/or a husband that simply isn't giving her what she needs at home. I am NOT looking to change anything about each others lives other than adding some secret spice to your live and the touch your body has been missing. Craving our meetings missing the sound of my voice in your ear. My tongue and lips on your back. Texts to make smile and get you wet during your busy days. Simple things that you miss and yearn for.

I am not looking for a particular shape, shade, or aged woman. Just be confident in your sexy self and I will be into you.

I'm very sexually open-minded. Tasting married women being one of my many kinks) so if you have certain fantasies you like to act out, do not hesitate to express them. I will always respect your well being, concerns, desires, and discretion. If this all works out I'm sure we will have more than a few shared secrets..

My Stats:
Black | 42 | Athletic | 6'4 | Masculine
Light skin / bald head/ Nice mushroom package
Very sane, well versed and experienced/ clean no ******* or drama. On Kik if you would like to chat and learn more.

Last please no men. Sorry I'm not into three-somes, Also don't ask if your husband or boyfriend can watch. Grown here that handles business alone

What about this

Attachments

• IMG_2023-07-02-03-55-28-251.jpg
    IMG_2023-07-02-03-55-28-251.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2023-07-02-03-50-24-762.jpg
    IMG_2023-07-02-03-50-24-762.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Back