SE Va (Between HR / Richmond) Hotwife looking for Steady situation.

LaineyinVA

Female
Real Person
From
VA, US
Hotwife in the area between Richmond and HR - 47 years old, - 5'1" 115 petite sized. Pics in media. Looking for a *verified* guy for on going situation.

One way to describe it would be a boyfriend bull. I like those two terms together.

I don't ask much. Please be normal, easygoing and fun, have a professional appearance, able to act like a gentleman, and experienced, understanding what the dynamic is. Be mobile. I'd prefer you be able to host, we can too after trust is built. Please be willing to take me out on fun dates, (social, drinking dancing, lunch, etc) as that is part of the experience for me. Please have reasonable expectations. I am a normal, not an only fans model, average petite hotwife. I'm not perfect but I *am* real. If you aren't don't waste my time.. I've had enough issues that we will likely sniff you out fairly quickly. Hubby is involved in screening. I am sexually in charge, but don't try and come between us. I am extremely possessive of him, and if you're looking to replace him, look elsewhere. This will be a fun, sexually intense relationship based on sexual intimacy.
I lean submissive to the men I see, if they have a dominant personality, but I am not looking for a "master" or some kind of aggressively dominant guy.

Looking for someone fun I can build a connection with, as that makes the sex much more intense.

Not looking for a pen pal. If you don't want to meet and date, don't waste my time. I have limited time to communicate.

We are not going to travel to you. If you're not between Hampton Roads and Richmond, or can't be in those areas regularly then we can talk, but we are not going to drive to you. This takes effort on both parts, not just mine.

Obviously looking for someone black. I only see black men outside of my marriage.

Media available to verified members.

Hotwife in the area between Richmond and HR - 47 years old, - 5'1" 115 petite sized. Pics in media. Looking for a *verified* guy for on going situation.

One way to describe it would be a boyfriend bull. I like those two terms together.

I don't ask much. Please be normal, easygoing and fun, have a professional appearance, able to act like a gentleman, and experienced, understanding what the dynamic is. Be mobile. I'd prefer you be able to host, we can too after trust is built. Please be willing to take me out on fun dates, (social, drinking dancing, lunch, etc) as that is part of the experience for me. Please have reasonable expectations. I am a normal, not an only fans model, average petite hotwife. I'm not perfect but I *am* real. If you aren't don't waste my time.. I've had enough issues that we will likely sniff you out fairly quickly. Hubby is involved in screening. I am sexually in charge, but don't try and come between us. I am extremely possessive of him, and if you're looking to replace him, look elsewhere. This will be a fun, sexually intense relationship based on sexual intimacy.
I lean submissive to the men I see, if they have a dominant personality, but I am not looking for a "master" or some kind of aggressively dominant guy.

Looking for someone fun I can build a connection with, as that makes the sex much more intense.

Not looking for a pen pal. If you don't want to meet and date, don't waste my time. I have limited time to communicate.

We are not going to travel to you. If you're not between Hampton Roads and Richmond, or can't be in those areas regularly then we can talk, but we are not going to drive to you. This takes effort on both parts, not just mine.

Obviously looking for someone black. I only see black men outside of my marriage.

Media available to verified members.
Mmm perect hotwife!!

Back