Screen share

I get a real kick off sharing my screen with a bull and showing them through our photos and videos. Anyone have any experience in this and/or interested in it?

I did, a bull then took control over my laptop and stole all my wife’s pics

You mean the same pics you stole from the web and posted on here while pretending that it’s your wife?

Fake profile alert ?

823D5586-99E8-48FA-8B89-239FBF548734.jpeg

Funny, how some guys react when they get a no ?

I challenge you to post the screenshot where you told me “no”. Come on, prove to the people that you aren’t a liar... I don’t waste my time with fake profiles on here and my media speaks for itself. This site is pure entertainment for me.

Go ahead and post the screenshot of the message where you told me “no” Prove it to these people. I won’t hold my breath.

well that is what us cuckolds ultimately want to be controlled as they take our wives for their use only
Sure is. I don't want to give control over my PC though, that's just reckless. But happy to peruse through photos and videos at the pace of the bulls choosing etc. then can chat about them etc. I think it's very hot.

I challenge you to post the screenshot where you told me “no”. Come on, prove to the people that you aren’t a liar... I don’t waste my time with fake profiles on here and my media speaks for itself. This site is pure entertainment for me.

Go ahead and post the screenshot of the message where you told me “no” Prove it to these people. I won’t hold my breath.
Well said

Back