Sc couple only

My wiofe would love too . she would spend her time kissing and licking your cock to full hardness with your skin over your glands, then gently lick and roll the skin back to reveal your full glands, skin tight and smooth .. then slowly slip her lips around you..
Where are you located

My wife has been searching myrtle beach forever but its rough here. Not a lot of ppl to contact. She is a thick girl but only 2 black sex partners and 5 white. So her pussy is amazing. To black dick that is. But she loves getting bbc. You would enjoy it plus who doesnt enjoy 23 yr old pussy.

Attachments

• Sexy as fuck.jpeg
    Sexy as fuck.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3994.png
    IMG_3994.png
    187.7 KB · Views: 174
My wife has been searching myrtle beach forever but its rough here. Not a lot of ppl to contact. She is a thick girl but only 2 black sex partners and 5 white. So her pussy is amazing. To black dick that is. But she loves getting bbc. You would enjoy it plus who doesnt enjoy 23 yr old pussy.
I’m here now!

I’m in Charleston, would love to meet sometime.

Back