njblkm4mwc

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Hello. Im single black male, professional, mid 40s, 5'5", stocky, clean-cut, hung 8 inches cut, shaved, handsome, personable, well-spoken, well-mannered, non-smoker, d/d free, and absolutely extremely attracted to a naturally very busty, curvaceous married woman with wide hips, curvy thighs, and a nice, phat butt.

Looking to discreetly meet and join a happily married woman/couple, in the 30-55 age range, where wife is well-stacked, very curvy, voluptuous, naturally busty with wide hips, smaller waist, round thighs and soft, jiggly, phat butt that looks great in thongs. Looking for an honest, open, laid-back, experienced, down-to-earth, professional, discreet type of married couple - where wife fits above description - who would like a wife-sharing type of long term relationship and not just fantasizing about it.

Straight only, no bi or any male on male stuff. Not looking for humiliation, domination, or drama, but just a nice, sexy, long term relationship, friends with benefits situation with a couple where a curvaceous wife/couple needs another good man to enhance marriage.

Not all about sex here and I'm not looking to sleep around. I'm also looking for chemistry and discreetly love the idea of joining the right married couple long term. I'd prefer a long term relationship with one special, curvy married woman/couple. I have no problems with husband being around or watching, as I expect as much when it comes to married couples.

If you're a professional married couple whose been looking for a good, respectful, and discreet gentleman to add to, and enhance your marriage, and wife is the lovely, curvaceous, busty type I'm looking for, I may be just the man for you.

Would like serious replies from experienced, genuine married couples, whose wife fits the description above, that are absolutely into this and from the Southern NJ/Atlantic City and surrounding area.

Attachments

• 845b_355x474.jpg
    845b_355x474.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back