Sav GA MID 20’s fit couple looking

I don’t think verified members are any more real then non verified members. I’ve had verified members on this site try to just collect pictures and talk about meeting and that’s all they do. So if you are real you will meet real people. It might be one in a thousand. This is just my opinion for what it is worth which might not be much. Of if you two are ever in the Raleigh NC area drop me a note.

I don’t think verified members are any more real then non verified members. I’ve had verified members on this site try to just collect pictures and talk about meeting and that’s all they do.

@Dogman45, it’s completely understandable why you would hold that sentiment. I’m sorry you’ve had negative experiences but what you describe comes with the territory regardless of which adult site you visit.

We weren’t verified members until a few months after we signed up. We weren’t staff members until a few months after that. Our view has progressed from something that resembles your post here in this thread to something... different.

Imagine watching the Indy 500 from a corner of the infield. It's fun. It's a party, actually. You get to see the cars come around the track every so often. You hear the cars scream by, you hear the announcer talking, but your knowledge of the overall race is limited. In contrast, imagine watching the race from the press box; you see a vast majority of the action in great detail, the High Life and Coors Banquet are replaced with coffee and Aquafina, and even though you really want to stare at the kid whose face is covered in mustard and ketchup on the big screen, you've got to focus on the race.

In terms of couples or women who talk about meeting and don't follow through; just as in the vanilla dating world, there's a "feeling the person out" phase. For some folks it's 15 minutes. For others it's weeks, months, or longer. Some like to maintain a friendship while engaging with someone online and in person. Sometimes things click, sometimes they fizzle out slowly, sometimes they end abruptly. It's no different than the vanilla dating world.

There's also the complexity factor. When a gentlemen is interested in couples you've got to meet the approval of the husband and the wife both individually and as a couple. For some couples or women this process is almost instant and smooth. For others it's lengthy and thorough. Then there's the fact that everyone seems to be non-stop busy now days. It's tough enough to sit down a few nights a week and enjoy dinner together or sneak a few hours personal time for your favorite hobbies let alone getting away for a weekend or evening just for sex. Sometimes the logistics and the chemistry works out. Sometimes they don't. Learn from those experiences, drawing from both the good and the bad. Use that knowledge as you move forward.

The point? Yes. Getting verified does matter. That's not to deny the fact that there are genuine folks here who aren't verified, but, they're few and far between. By getting verified and casting your line in the verified pond you're putting the odds in your favor.

Too bad y'all are on the other end of the state. If you ever want to see about meeting somewhere in between send me a message

@Dogman45, it’s completely understandable why you would hold that sentiment. I’m sorry you’ve had negative experiences but what you describe comes with the territory regardless of which adult site you visit.

We weren’t verified members until a few months after we signed up. We weren’t staff members until a few months after that. Our view has progressed from something that resembles your post here in this thread to something... different.

Imagine watching the Indy 500 from a corner of the infield. It's fun. It's a party, actually. You get to see the cars come around the track every so often. You hear the cars scream by, you hear the announcer talking, but your knowledge of the overall race is limited. In contrast, imagine watching the race from the press box; you see a vast majority of the action in great detail, the High Life and Coors Banquet are replaced with coffee and Aquafina, and even though you really want to stare at the kid whose face is covered in mustard and ketchup on the big screen, you've got to focus on the race.

In terms of couples or women who talk about meeting and don't follow through; just as in the vanilla dating world, there's a "feeling the person out" phase. For some folks it's 15 minutes. For others it's weeks, months, or longer. Some like to maintain a friendship while engaging with someone online and in person. Sometimes things click, sometimes they fizzle out slowly, sometimes they end abruptly. It's no different than the vanilla dating world.

There's also the complexity factor. When a gentlemen is interested in couples you've got to meet the approval of the husband and the wife both individually and as a couple. For some couples or women this process is almost instant and smooth. For others it's lengthy and thorough. Then there's the fact that everyone seems to be non-stop busy now days. It's tough enough to sit down a few nights a week and enjoy dinner together or sneak a few hours personal time for your favorite hobbies let alone getting away for a weekend or evening just for sex. Sometimes the logistics and the chemistry works out. Sometimes they don't. Learn from those experiences, drawing from both the good and the bad. Use that knowledge as you move forward.

The point? Yes. Getting verified does matter. That's not to deny the fact that there are genuine folks here who aren't verified, but, they're few and far between. By getting verified and casting your line in the verified pond you're putting the odds in your favor.

Been verified shows you are serious about this site, but cant necessarily be used as a measure of how serious the individual/couple is about meeting though.

Back