Sarasota County Cpl For BBC

NorthPortCpl

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Hey guys! My girl and I want to find a semi regular bbc friend to play. We play together, and our rules are:

- I arrange the hookups and communication always.

- You must be disease free.

- No kissing.

- No anal.

Also, don’t be super conservative. We want to have some unbridled, no bullshit fun. If you have a problem with me being involved (spreading her, helping slide you in, taking no-face pics and vids, kissing and caressing her), keep lookin. She likes it when a bull comes over, fucks her, and leaves.

She’s 40, 5’ 5”, 130#, blonde/blue, with an amazing pussy and 34 DD breasts.

Ideally would like to find someone close to southern Sarasota county. HMU and let’s see if we can make this happen.

Last edited:
Hey guys! My girl and I want to find a semi regular bbc friend to play. We play together, and our rules are:

- No kissing.

- No anal.

Also, don’t be super conservative. We want to have some unbridled, no bullshit fun. If you have a problem with me being involved (spreading her, helping slide you in, taking no-face pics and vids, kissing and caressing her), keep lookin. She likes it when a bull comes over, fucks her, and leaves.

Ideally would like to find someone close to southern Sarasota county. HMU and let’s see if we can make this happen.
Perfect pussy I need to fuck

- No kissing.

- No anal.

Hey that's sound really cool. My parents are getting ready to move to Sarasota County this summer. I'm a 44 year old single black male that lives in Missouri and I'm available. Please keep me in touch.

Back