Santa Monica - Santa Barbra

We have finally been given approval to travel from Australia to USA in late October finally 😊

Also Dubai as well just working out dates ..

Just reaching out here have spoken to a few on here already so those that know us feel free to msg .

Not a cuckold cpl and not into gangbangs etc just more after a fun time whilst away ..

I’m 29
Hubby 37

if it makes a huge difference we can get verified next week when hubby home.

View attachment 4433819

We have finally been given approval to travel from Australia to USA in late October finally 😊

Just reaching out here have spoken to a few on here already so those that know us feel free to msg .

Not a cuckold cpl and not into gangbangs etc just more after a fun time whilst away ..

I’m 29
Hubby 37

View attachment 4433819
Flawless Beauty

I’m 29
Hubby 37

View attachment 4433819
Those breast are some of the greatest I’ve ever seen. You are a work of art. Cheers

I’m 29
Hubby 37

View attachment 4433819
Always Welcome to Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city 😘😃

I’m 29
Hubby 37

View attachment 4433819
Great photos, thanks for sharing...and when you make it to Santa Monica, though we haven't communicated before, would love to get to know you and see if we click!..Have a great day!

I’m 29
Hubby 37

View attachment 4433819
Aussie girl, love your tight body!
Where were you when I visited NSW? ;)

I’m 29
Hubby 37

View attachment 4433819
I’m in Long Beach but will come to San Monica

I’m 29
Hubby 37

View attachment 4433819
Beautiful

Back