Sandra Otterson aka Wifey

44589577_004_662b.jpg

Sandra Otterson would be hot anyways without doing IR scenes, but the fact she takes BBC takes her sexiness through the roof + to a whole different level.

The well hung Brothas in her scenes put us Whiteboys to shame lol, and I'm lovin' it.

It's always sexy whenever a gorgeous White Ladies like Sandra and Lisa Ann turn in to cum dumpsters for BBC 💘
The norm ♠️

I love that she's one of the internet's first cum slut, where she would make videos featuring just herself and her husband. Her husband has a decent sized dick, and she always took facials and swallowed his cum.

But NOW, her husband just films her. Someone elsewhere said she left her husband, but they're still together. It's just that he does all the filming while she's fucking and sucking black men (for the most part). I think it's great that she's still going.

I love that she's one of the internet's first cum slut, where she would make videos featuring just herself and her husband. Her husband has a decent sized dick, and she always took facials and swallowed his cum.

But NOW, her husband just films her. Someone elsewhere said she left her husband, but they're still together. It's just that he does all the filming while she's fucking and sucking black men (for the most part). I think it's great that she's still going.
I also read that she had left her husband but for the purposes of the site, they continued to see each other. There's been a real transformation since she started sucking and fucking BBCs.

Back