San Diego / Temecula Hotwife 30F

HisGirlCA

Female
From
CA, US
Hi all - looking for a fun bull/dom to please and use my body - my man loves to share and as long as he gets pics/vids of me being slutty I get to play all I want - what a great idea huh ;)
Experienced in this lifestyle for almost a year, just looking for someone single, no drama who can host. The bigger the better ;) I'm discrete and down for kinky times so you should be too.... Let's grab a ******* and see what happens

Hi all - looking for a fun bull/dom to please and use my body - my man loves to share and as long as he gets pics/vids of me being slutty I get to play all I want - what a great idea huh ;)
Experienced in this lifestyle for almost a year, just looking for someone single, no drama who can host. The bigger the better ;) I'm discrete and down for kinky times so you should be too.... Let's grab a ******* and see what happens
I'm definitely interested pm me

Pictures?

in san diego as well :)

Not far from u .. available pretty often single and would love to help out the situation

Back