San Diego hotwife looking.

Hi I’m a 32 yr old married Latina 5’5 145lbs, looking for some hung cock 8+ pls I want to ******* and gag on a big one 💦I’m into dirty talk, sexting and getting my nipples played with. I really want to please a big cock that can stretch me out. MUST BE OK with Video and pictures. Let’s chat 😏😈
hit me up, am SoCal based :)

Hi I’m a 32 yr old married Latina 5’5 145lbs, looking for some hung cock 8+ pls I want to ******* and gag on a big one 💦I’m into dirty talk, sexting and getting my nipples played with. I really want to please a big cock that can stretch me out. MUST BE OK with Video and pictures. Let’s chat 😏😈
Let’s go, I’m down :)

I’m down I’m close let’s meet

Let's go I'm down

Back